Hi everyone! I recently got tagged to participate in a blog post with the above theme. Haven’t done this before so I thought, “why not?!” It will mix things up a little! I was tagged by the lovely Claire at http://msclairehana.wordpress.com/ 🙂
- You must post 11 things about yourself on your blog.
- You must answer the questions that the tagger has set for you as well as create a new set of eleven questions for those who you tag to answer
- Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
- Go to their page and tell them! [In my case I’ve either told people before posting and/or tweeted them afterwards! ;)]
- No tag backs.
- Yes, you legit have to tag.”
Part 1: 11 things about me!
- When I was a kid, I dreamed of becoming a veternarian.
- I have a *slight* obsession with hats and love to wear them any time! Here’s a picture of myself that I took yesterday and surprise – I’ve got a hat on LOL! 🙂
- I’m left handed.
- I would love to visit Japan and enjoy listening to Japanese music (J-Pop) as well as studying the language.
- I have American relatives but their actual nationality is not American OR Australian.
- I can while away many hours online without even realising it and admit that at times it is a form of escapism for me!
- I have (successfully!) studied at university.
- I believe that I am an introvert.
- Following from #8, my Myers-Briggs profile is actually ENFP.
- I would love to get a new (second hand) car this year… However I’m finding it hard to convince myself that it truly is necessary!
- I have seen David Bowie and Bjork perform live in concert, respectively.
Part 2: Answering Claire’s Questions for Me
- You’re given a shopping spree but can only buy one type of clothing, i.e. shirts, blouses, shorts, jeans, etc., what would you buy?
I would buy coats – I adore coats and have so much other clothing that it wouldn’t matter if I didn’t buy any of those for a while!
- The Mayans were right and the world is going to end. You’re allowed one toiletry. What do you grab?
Shower gel. The hugest bottle I can find!
- What’s your favorite sound?
- If you could be freakishly good at something, what would it be?
Art… or writing… Can I choose more than one?! 😉
- What type of life do you secretly envy? I.e. the party girl life, the holed-up bookworm life, the frat boy life, etc.
The successful internet entrepeneur – I’d love to be able to work from home.
- What’s the longest you can go between haircuts before you’re going insane?
I’m guessing around 10 weeks.
- Kill, erm… “make love to,” Marry – Adam Levine, Robert Pattinson, Zac Efron
Hmmm… Adam Levine – Marry, Robert Pattinson and Zac Efron – the first option!
- Sushi or Mexican food?
Sushi all the way! But I do like Mexican food as well.
- You have to take classes in one subject for the rest of your life, what subject?
Visual arts (practical).
- Describe your style in three words.
Colourful. Accessories. Statement-pieces.
- What’s your favorite quirk about yourself?
That I’m able to remember a lot of random facts and historical stuff about all sorts of things.
Part 2a: 11 Questions for those I will Tag!!!
- What’s your #1 beauty tip?
- Who was or were your celebrity crushes when you were a teenager?
- What is your dream travel destination – and why?
- Dogs or cats?
- Tea or coffee?
- Chocolate or cheese?
- What is your favourite takeaway food?
- Have you ever had a hair colouring disaster? If so, what happened?!
- What is your favourite book of all time? (Can be fiction or non-fiction.)
- Have you met anyone famous? If so, who where and how? 🙂
- Why did you start blogging?
Part 3 – Tag 11 other Bloggers – Peeps please answer the questions I’ve come up with above, in Part 2a! 🙂
- Lizzi at Makeup and Smell the Coffee.
- Sandylashxx at Pout Perfection.
- Tina at My Highest Self.
- Kira-Lea at BellaBoo Beauty Blog.
- Joline at Just Plain Delirious.
- Omega at Fashion Adjacent.
- Amanda at Thai Tales.
- Sakura at Sweet Days of Girly.
- Luci at The House of Tudor (HOT).
- Sierra Lei at SIERRALEI and last but not least!
- Lil Miss Shanghai at Lil Miss Shanghai. 🙂
I hope that you tagged lovelies join in the fun and keep it going! Remember, however, that you can’t tag me back… Otherwise it’ll get like Groundhog Day!
Well readers and visitors, I hope you found this post interesting. 🙂 All of the above blogs are well worth reading so if you have the time, do check out the links!
Would you like to answer any of the questions I have posed to my tag-ees? If so go for it in the Comments! 🙂
I also plan to do a post tonight on a men’s product new to the Australian market. During the week I have a Thalgo product review planned – a real gem of a product – as well as a review on my new most-favourite-in-the-world-and-a-budget-price body lotion! 🙂
Hope you are all having an awesome weekend and that you have an even better week ahead! x
What’s your #1 beauty tip? It would be to set my gel/pencil/liquid liner with black eyeshadow 🙂
Who was or were your celebrity crushes when you were a teenager? I didn’t really have any but I would say James Franco or Joseph Gordon Levitt.
What is your dream travel destination – and why? I would say America, because everything there is so inexpensive as opposed to here (in Aus) because MAC there is half the price than here!
Dogs or cats? Dog lover! – I have a dog myself!
Tea or coffee? Oooo both! Green Tea / Mocha
Chocolate or cheese? Hmmmmmmm I would lean towards cheese….
What is your favourite takeaway food? Rice Noodles with Beef & Veges 🙂
Have you ever had a hair colouring disaster? If so, what happened?! Bleached my hair and left it in for too long?!
What is your favourite book of all time? (Can be fiction or non-fiction.) Hmmmm book, not really a book lover. But I really liked reading ‘Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing’ by Judy Blume.
Have you met anyone famous? If so, who where and how? I think I have, I just don’t remember who. LOL
Why did you start blogging? As a hobby 🙂
Hi thank you wow you answered all of the Qs! 🙂 Excellent tip re setting the eyeshadow. Agreed we get ripped off big time in Australia when it comes to cosmetics as well as lots of other products! 😦
Love it! My obsession with hats is quickly growing… Especially slouchy beanies and cloche type hats. I have a short pixie cut, so it makes wearing hats very easy 🙂
P.S. LOVE that you incorporated all the cupcake pictures. Haha, I shall now head to the nearest Sprinkles cupcakes. Yumm!
Hi Claire. 🙂 Yes it’s always easier with shorter hair (hats I mean)! 🙂 I used to have a pixie cut for many years, loved it but set myself a bit of a challenge for my hair at the moment…(Currently my hair’s the longest it’s been in approx. 10 yrs!)