Well, as many of you may know, I really love Thalgo skin care products! (Click here to read my past reviews and posts on this topic :)) As such I have decided to gradually convert most of my skin care products to Thalgo. I generally find that their products help my skin maintain a healthy equilibrium rather than get too dry or become too oily. Also, their products last a long time as a little goes a long way!
Yes, Thalgo can be considered an expensive brand – if you buy it direct from your beauty salon. Thank goodness for eBay! I have found a reputable seller of Thalgo (and other brands) there, who sells most things for 1/2 of their AUD RRP, and received my second order from them yesterday. I was so excited! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 (Yep you can pretty much say I’m addicted to Thalgo!)
I ordered a Cocooning Cleansing Milk (cleansing cream – it is for sensitive skin but I chose this over the one for combo-oily because the latter contains vitamin C extract which irritates my skin) and a Moisturising Eye Care cream. I was lucky to also receive several bonus goodies and samples, including:
- a Decleor Aroma Confort body lotion (I plan to keep this for a future giveaway on the blog!);
- Thalgo terre & mer organic Vital Fluid (sample size; I think it’s a moisturiser);
- Thalgo terre & mer organic Anti-ageing Concentrate (sample size; I think it’s a serum);
- Thalgo Serum d’Exception (sample size);
- Thalgo Wrinkle Control Smoothing Concentrate (sample size; I think it’s a serum);
- Thalgo Oxygen SOS Serum (sample size);
- Thalgo Revitalising Eye Contour Cream (sample size); and…
- Thalgo Moisture Quenching Mask (sample size – I’ve only tried their masks when at the salon so look forward to using this at home!).
(Gee this eBay seller knows how to get me to keep shopping at their store, right?! ;))
I can’t wait to try all of the Thalgo stuff out; I will post up reviews of each of the products as I go, to help
convert (;) !) guide others who might be interested in this brand. 🙂
Has anyone else tried Thalgo products? What do you think of them?